Petra City Tours, Jordan Sightseeing From Aqaba Port
Excursion for cruise ship passengers calling at Aqaba port to explore Petra, It was described as one of the most precious cultural properties of man's cultural heritage. It is around 03 hours traveling from Aqaba port.
Pick up from Aqaba Port upon cruise arrival, our Rep will be waiting for you by the cruise exit door. Travel for one and half hour in an AC van to start your tour to enjoy Petra rose red city.
Petra meaning 'stone', it is Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, certainly a must-see for visitors to Jordan and the Middle East. It is a vast, unique city, carved directly into vibrant red, white, pink, and sandstone cliff faces.
At the Visitor's Centre you will start on horse back or on foot to the Siq Canyon, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Then you will continue walking along the Street of Facades, see the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Finally transfer back to Aqaba Port.
* Port Pick up and drop off services
* Transportation with private AC van
* Expert English speaking driver
* Local tour guide in Petra for sightseeing
* Entrance fees as per itinerary
* Short horse ride in Petra
* Lunch in Petra at the Basin Restaurant
* All service charges and taxes
* Personal expenses
* Tipping Kitty
Prices per person:
* From 2 to 3 pax: 295 Usd
* From 4 to 6 pax: 235 Usd
* From 7 to 10 pax: 210 Usd