Cairo & Luxor 2 Days Tours Trips From Hurghada
02 days excursions to enjoy the best sightseeing attractions in both Cairo & Luxor. Fly to the Pyramids of Giza, Great Sphinx & Egyptian Museum. Then move by plane to Luxor East and West banks temples & tombs in private overnight tour from Hurghada..
Day 1: Cairo Day Tour
Our representative will pick you up from your Hurghada hotel to drive to Hurghada Airport and fly to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo you will start your tour visiting Giza pyramids; The most famous three Egyptian pyramids on the outskirts of Cairo. Have lunch in the Pyramids area then visit the Egyptian Museum, the top of Egyptian antiquities museums all over the world, it houses around 250,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt. Then move to Khan El-Khalily for short shopping trip opportunity. Late transfer to Cairo Airport to get the flight to Luxor & overnight stay in Luxor hotel.
Day 2: Luxor Day Tour
Breakfast at hotel the transfer to enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak Temple; the largest temple complex ever built by man, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity. It is more than a temple, a vast complex comprises an incredible maze of temples, sphinxes, columns and pylons. Have lunch, and then transfer to the west Bank; It is even more than an archaeological paradise. There are more than thirty known sites of temples. Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at Deir El Bahary and Colossi of Memnon. Then drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
* Hurghada Hotel Pick up / Drop off services
* All Flight tickets Hurghada / Cairo / Luxor
* All transfers by AC vehicle as per tour itinerary
* 01 Night in Sheraton Luxor resort with breakfast
* Qualified personal Egyptologist tourist guide
* All shopping tours in Cairo and Luxor
* Admission fees to all sites as per trip itinerary
* Lunch meals during tours in Cairo & Luxor
* A bottle of mineral water & soft drink during tours
* All taxes and service charges
* Any extras not mentioned above
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Terms & Conditions:
* Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
* We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
* We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
* Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
* Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
* We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
* Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
* Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
* You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
* We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
* Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
* Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
* Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
* Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.