Cairo & Luxor 2 Days Road Trip From Hurghada
Overnight budget excursion to visit the tourist attractions in Egypt to tourist destinations in both Cairo and Luxor. Private train and road trip package from Hurghada. 2 days touring Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Luxor East & West banks temples.
Day 1: Cairo Day Tour
We will pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Hurghada then drive to Hurghada Airport and fly to Cairo. Start your tour at the Giza pyramids, you’ll also visit the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum, it is where every new visitor to Egypt experiences Giza camel rides trip for the first time. Get lunch at local restaurant near the Pyramids then visit the Egyptian Museum, the largest of Egyptian antiquities museum all over the world, it houses around 250,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt. Then go to Khan El-Khalily for free shopping trip time before transfer to Giza train terminal to board the sleeper train to Luxor, Overnight stay on board the train.
Day 2: Luxor Day Tour
Breakfast on board then meet in Luxor train station and transfer to visit Karnak Temple; the largest temple complex ever built by man, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity. Get lunch in local restaurant in East Luxor, and then transfer to the west Bank of the Nile. There are more than thirty known sites of temples and richly adorned tombs. Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at Deir El Bahary and Colossi of Memnon. Then drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hurgada Hotel Pick up and drop off services
- Flight tickets Hurghada / Cairo on Egypt Air
- All transfers during tours by private vehicle
- Overnight on sleeping train on HB basis
- Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Shopping tours in Cairo & Luxor
- Entrance fees as mentioned in tour itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo & Luxor
- Mineral water & soft drink during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.