Luxor Day Tours By Plane From Dahab
Private Excursion By Plane to Visit Luxor East & West Banks Temples & Tombs of Luxor. Fly to The Valley of Kings in Luxor, Hatshepsut & the Karnak Temples enjoying Felucca Ride Trip in the River Nile.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Our Rep will pick you up for the tour from the hotel in Dahab then transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport to maximize your sightseeing in Luxor with 1 hour flight. Start the tour at the Valley of the Kings; The resting place for dozens of ancient Egypt's rulers. Continue to Hatshepsut Temple; A tree lined avenue of sphinxes led up to the temple. Reliefs show the queen's expedition by way of the Red Sea to Punt, the land of incense. Proceed to Karnak Temple; The largest temple complex ever built by man, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity. It is a vast complex comprises an incredible maze of temples, sphinxes, columns and pylons. End your day trip at The Temple of Luxor, established largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II as a place for the festival rituals. Finally you will be escorted back to Luxor airport, fly to Sharm El sheikh then transfer back to Dahab.
* Dahab Hotel Pick up and Drop off services
* Return flight ticket Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
* All transfers during trip with private vehicle
* Private English Egyptologist tourist guide
* Admission fees to all mentioned in trip itinerary
* Mineral water on board the vehicle during tour
* Lunch meal during trip in local restaurant
* Shopping tours in Luxor
* All Service charges & taxes
* Personal expenses
* Tipping Kitty
Terms & Conditions:
* Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
* We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
* We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
* Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
* Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
* We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
* Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
* Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
* You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
* We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
* Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
* Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
* Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
* Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.