Cairo Shore Trips From Ain Sokhna Port
Private Cairo Shore Tripping to the Egyptian Museum, Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Solar Boat Museum, Nile River & Giza Plateau. Sightseeing Cruise Tours From Ain El Sokhna Port.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
We will pick you up from the trip upon your arrival to Ain El Sokhna port, drive with an air conditioned modern van with your private Egyptologist tour guide to Cairo. Start your trip ar the famous Giza Plateau where the Great Pyramids of Giza is still standing. Nearby, on the Giza Plateau, you’ll also find the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum. Later on you will be transferred to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities; it features rare selection of 5000 years of art which is considered the biggest most valuable collection of Egyptian art in the world. Drive back to your cruise in Ain Sokhna Port.
- Meet and greet service at Sokhna port
- Assistance during tours and excursions
- Transportation by private Ac vehicle
- Academic Egyptologist tourist guide
- Admission fees as per tour itinerary
- Lunch meal during tours in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks on board
- Service charges and taxes included
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.