Giza Pyramids Dune Buggy Trips From Ain Sokhna
Giza Pyramids Moto Safari Trip on 4 wheels Quad, Dune Buggy Adventure Excursion in Giza Plateau with Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids of Giza & Saqqara in Unique Adventure From El Soukhna Port.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
We will pick you up for the tour from your cruise exit in Ein El Sokhna port with your private Egyptologist tour guide who will accompany you to Cairo. Start your shore trip at Giza Plateau; wander the famous Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum. Then transfer to Sakkara Step Pyramid the oldest complete stone building complex in history was built, it is not as impressive as the ones of Giza but it is much older. Upon arrival to Sakkarra you will be transferred by 4x4 car in the desert for about 15 minutes to wander the panoramic view of the Step Pyramid. Then you will be transferred to Camel Caravan in the Desert for 30 minutes ride trip on the camel back to Sakkarra Country club. Enjoy Lunch then back to El Sokhna Port.
- Pick up services from Ein E Sokhna Port & return
- Transportation by private vehicle during tours
- Egyptologist English speaking tourist guide
- Admission fees to sight as per tour itinerary
- Adventure Desert trip in the desert by 4x4 jeep
- Camel ride trips in Saqqara Desert
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during tour
- Lunch in Sakkarra Country Club Restaurant
- Shopping trips in Cairo
- Taxes included & service charge.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.