Private Tour to St. Catherine Monastery & Dahab From Sharm
Visit St Catherine's Monastery, the most important religious site in Sinai on a day trip from Sharm el Sheikh. Morning pick up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and tavel in air-conditioned comfort van for around 3 hours to St. Catherine Monastery.
Saint Catherine's Orthodox Monastery is one of the best-known early monastic establishments, lies at the foot of Mount Sinai. Built at the site where Moses is believed to have seen the Burning Bush, fortified and provided with a main church by Emperor Justinian I in the 6th century AD to house the bones of St. Catherine of Alexandria.
After touring the Monastery you will move to Dahab; the second most famous city in Sinai, it is a small town, It also enjoys turquoise sea and off-beat cafe life, with swaying palms. Have lunch at a local restaurant then drive back to Sharm El Sheikh.
* Qualified personal tour guide
* Entrance fees for National Park
* All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
* Lunch at local restaurant in Dahab
* Mineral Water and soft drinks on board vehicle
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* All taxes and service charges
* Personal expenses
* Tipping Kitty
* Sun Glasses and hat
* Hair cover and long clothes
Price per Person:
* Single : 175 Usd
* From 2 to 3 pax: 105 Usd per person
* From 4 to 6 pax: 80 Usd per person
* From 7 to 10 pax: 60 Usd per person