2 Days Hurghada to Cairo Tour, Overnight Trip From Hurghada to Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo. Book Private Cairo Tour From Hurghada Now Online.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
Day 1: Giza Day Tour
Early morning we will pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Hurghada then transfer to Hurghada airport and fly to Cairo. Pick up from Cairo Airport, Visit the The Giza Plateau where the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum. Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo then visit the Step Pyramid in Saqqara which is not as impressive as the ones at Giza, but it is much older. Transfer to hotel (Overnight in Cairo).
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Early morning, Pick up from hotel to visit the world Museum of Egyptian Antiques that exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Proceed to the Citadel of Salah El-Din; a medieval warfare and Islamic fortification on a spur of limestone detached from Mokattam hill near the center of Cairo where the Alabaster Mosque is standing. Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar before the transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back to Hurghada.
- Flight tickets Hurghada / Cairo / Hurghada
- Pick up from Hurghada hotel and return
- All transfers with private vehicle during tours
- Personal Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Mineral water & soft drinks during tours
- Shopping tours in Cairo famous bazaars
- 01 Night in Cairo 5* hotel with breakfast
- Admission fees as per tour itinerary
- Lunch meals in Cairo during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.