Book Dahab Excursion to Moses Mountain & St Catherine Tour From Dahab. Adventure and spritual trip climbing Moses Mountain & touring St. Catherine Monastery Privately From Dahab.
Facts About St. Catherine:
- Saint Catherine is capital of Saint Catherine city in the South Sinai Governorate.
- St. Catherine city is about 225 Km from Sharm El Sheikh, 75 Km from Nuwibaa city.
- St. Catherine city famous for St. Catherine orthodox monastery and Moses Mountain.
- Saint Catherine dates back to Pharaonic Era although its monastery dates to 527.
- ATMs, banks, post office, hospital & Police stations are available in St. Catherine.
- St. Catherine has hotels, restaurants, military airport and public buses station.
- Saint Catherine's Monastery is situated at the foot of Mount Sinai 2275 Meters.
- It is an orthodox monastery devoted to Christian martyr Catherine of Alexandria.
- The monastery is known officially "Sacred Monastery of the God Trodden Mount Sinai".
- The monastery features the known Burning Bush, Moses Well & Transfiguration church.
- The monastery is also known for its library that has unique codices & manuscripts.
- Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain" is the place where Moses received the 10 Commandments.
- The mountain lies next to Mount Catherine 2630 Meters, the highest peak in Egypt.
- The Moses Mountain of Sinai is an important sacred place in the Abrahamic religions.
- Trippers may visit the monastery separately or combine a visit to the mount too.
Our tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in Dahab by midnight to see the sun rise over the desert on an unforgettable trip to Moses Mountain. Mount Sinai is the most accepted positive identification of the Biblical Moses Mountain. It takes about 3 hours to climb the 7,498-foot peak following the Path of Moses, a stairway of nearly 4,000 steps. There is a longer, less strenuous route up the opposite side, though it is less scenic. Travel in AC comfort with your own personal guide who will accompany you up Moses' Mountain and take you on a tour of St. Catherine's Monastery. On the way back down the mountain you will stop at St. Catherine's Monastery constructed between 527 and 565 A.D. The monastery is built around the site of the Burning Bush. Then you will be transferred back to your Dahab hotel.
- Dahab Hotel Pick up & Drop off services
- All transfers by private AC vehicle during trip
- Bedouin tour guide to climb up the mountain
- Admission fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Breakfast in St.Catherine restaurant
- Mineral water and soft drink on board vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.