Book Overnight Dahab Tour to Giza Pyramids & Cairo Excursion From Dahab. 2 Days Round Air Trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, SaKKara, Old Cairo & Felucca Ride in On Nile River.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
Day 1: Giza Pyramids Day Tour
We will pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Dahab and transfer to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be assisted & accompanied by your tour guide to admire Sakkara. The moment your van will turn onto the road that led to Sakkara, you will feel as traveling back in time. At Saqqara, the oldest complete stone building complex in history was built: Djoser's step pyramid. Transferring to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple. Then moving to discover Giza Plateau where the Great Pyramids of Giza is still standing. You’ll also visit the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum, new visitor to Egypt experiences Giza camel rides. On way your lunch will be included. Later on you will be transferred to your hotel for free time at leisure, overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast you will be escorted by English speaking guide to visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period which dates back to some 50 centuries and includes the fabulous treasures of King Tutankhamen. Proceeding to visit the Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, inside that mosque in the true Ottoman style modeled after the Yeni Mosque in Istanbul. Continue the tour visiting the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo; is the oldest part of Cairo that encompasses all three major religions of the world; Christianity, Islam and Judaism represented by their most ancient relics. In the afternoon, enjoy shopping at the largest 13th century covered oriental market, the fascinating Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.
- Return flight tickets Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- Pick up services from Dahab hotel and return
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours
- All transfers by private vehicle during tours
- English speaking tourist guide fees
- Admission fees as per tour itinerary
- Lunch during tours in Cairo quality restaurant
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- One night in Cairo 5- hotel with breakfast
- All services charges and taxes included
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.