Book 2 Days Dahab Excursion to Luxor & Cairo Tour From Dahab. Trip By plane to Cairo & Luxor. 2 days of sightseeing in Egypt top attractions in Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Sphinx, karnak & Luxor Temples, Valley of Kings.
Day 01: Cairo Day Tour We will pick you up for thr trip from your hotel in Dahab by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for the flight to Cairo. Upon arrival to Cairo; discover the exquisite Pyramids of Giza The most famous three Egyptian pyramids on the outskirts of Cairo. Constructed on rocky plateau on the Nile River and named UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. Proceed your trip having your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection. Shopping tour in Khan El Khalili Bazaar for unique and remarkable harmonious experience of commerece and art. In the evening you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to get the flight to Luxor, meet then transfer to Luxor hotel.
Day 02: Luxor Day Tour Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and then you will be taken in a tour to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch in route in local restaurant and then you will be moved to visit the Colossi of Memnon in the West bank of Luxor; 2 massive quartz statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Then visit the Valley of the Kings; The most famous tombs is Tutankhamun’s (KV 62) and there are some exceptionnal tombs with up to 120 chambers (KV 5) or well preserved tombs (KV 6) with extraordinary paintings. Continue the tour to Hatshepsut Temple of El Deir El Bahary opposite the city of Luxor. Late transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then to your hotel in Dahab.
- Dahab Hotel pick up & Drop off service
- Flight tickets (Sharm /Cairo / Luxor / Sharm)
- All transfers during trip by private AC vehicle
- Accommodation in Luxor at hotel with breakfast
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours
- Admission fees in Cairo & Luxor as per trip itinerary
- Lunch meals at local restaurant in both Cairo & Luxor
- Mineral water on board the vehicle durng tours
- All services charges and taxes
Facts About Cairo & Luxor:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.