Book Dahab Tour to Sinai Colored Canyoun Excursion From Dahab. Trip takes you across Sinai desert to enjoy colours and forms of rocks then stop at Nuwibaa for lunch, see Bedouins tents & houses before driving back to Dahab.
We will pick you up for the tour from your Dahab hotel early in the morning, drive for approx. 1.30 hours by Land Cruiser (4x4) to enjoy an hour's walk through the Colored Canyon. It is a popular safari trek lies between St. Catherine's Monastery and the town of Nuweiba; Sinai Canyon is a naturalistic structure painted by the erosion of the wind and water, formed over millions of years. The Coloured Canyon is a natural phenomenon that extends for over 1 KM. It is accessible by car and its short length made for perfect hiking thus it became very common safari destination for day trippers. Stop for the lunch break, drive to Dahab city for a city tour and shopping before being transferred back to Dahab hotel.
- Dahab Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- All transfers during tours with 4x4 Jeep
- Private tour guide in the Colored Canyon
- Lunch meal during your trip in Nuwibaa
- Bottled water on board during tours
- All taxes & service charge
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.