Book 2 Days Sharm Tour to Cairo & Luxor Excursion From Sharm. Trip to Old Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Valley of Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temples By Plane From Sharm.
Day 01: Cairo Day Tour
We pick up for the tour from your Sharm El Sheikh hotel and transfer to Sharm El Sheikh airport and fly to Cairo. Arrive Cairo airport and transfer to discover the gorgeous Pyramids of Giza; The famous three Egyptian pyramids located on the outskirts of Cairo, designated UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then to the Egyptian Museum which displays rare selection of 5000 years of ancient Egypt art. Shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar; major Bazaar not only in the Islamic part of Cairo but also in the Middle East. Every visitor can take the opportunity to safely enjoy the walk through the narrow streets of Khan El-Khalili! In the evening you will be taken to Cairo Airport for the flight to Luxor where you will be met & transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor Day Tour
Morning pickup from Luxor hotel after breakfast to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch in route in local restaurant and then you will move to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the Colossi of Memnon; two massive 64 feet carved of quartzite statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Then visit the Valley of the Kings; the resting place for dozens of ancient Egypt's rulers and important nobles of the New Kingdom. Continue tour to Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, dedicated to this only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. Later on, you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly to Sharm El Sheikh then back to hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm & return
- Internal flight tickets (Sharm / Cairo / Luxor / Sharm)
- All tour transfers in private Air Conditioned vehicle
- 1 Night in Luxor 5* hotel with breakfast
- Private qualified tourist guide throughout tours
- Admission fees to all mentioned in tour itinerary
- Lunch meals in local restaurant during tours
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during tours
- All tour services charges & taxes
- Passport / Egypt entry visa
- Break Fast box
- Sun Glasses and Hat
Facts About Luxor & Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.