Book 2 Days Sharm Tour To Giza Pyramids & Cairo Excursion From Sharm. Trip By Plane to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Sakkara, Salah El-Din Citadel & Khan El Khalili Famous Bazaar.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD. .
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
Day 01: Giza Day Tour
Early morning, Pick up for the tour from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh them transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport. Fly to Cairo, upon arrival you will start in Sakkara to wander Djoser's step pyramid the oldest stone building in ancient Egypt. Move to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple. Then discover the exquisite Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch will be included in the way to your Cairo hotel for free time at leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo City Tour
Morning pick up from hotel after breakfast to Visit the Egyptian Museum, Tutankhamun treasures, around 120,000 objects on display. Then move to the Citadel of Salah El-Din & Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque; There's a lot to see "Al Qalaa. It is one of Cairo's popular tourist attractions. Visit Old Cairo that encompasses all three major religions of the world; Christianity, Islam and Judaism represented by their most ancient relics in this section of the city. Enjoy a bargain in Khan El Khalili bazaars then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Sharm El Sheikh then back to your hotel.
- Return flight tickets Sharm - Cairo - Sharm
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All tour transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of Expert Egyptologist tourist guide
- Admission fees in Cairo as per tour itinerary
- Lunch meals in Cairo during tours
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- 01 Night accomodation in 5* Cairo Hotel
- All tour Services taxes and charges included
- Passport & Egypt entry visa
- Break Fast box
- Sun Glasses and Hat
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.