Enjoy Dahab & St Catherine's Monastery Full Day Tour With Lunch, Shopping & Meet Sinai Bedouins. Book Sinai Orthodox St Catherine's Monastery Tours From Sharm El Sheikh to explore Moses Well, Burning Bush & Moses Mountain.
Facts About St. Catherine:
- Saint Catherine is capital of Saint Catherine city in the South Sinai Governorate.
- St. Catherine city is about 225 Km from Sharm El Sheikh, 75 Km from Nuwibaa city.
- St. Catherine city famous for St. Catherine orthodox monastery and Moses Mountain.
- Saint Catherine dates back to Pharaonic Era although its monastery dates to 527.
- ATMs, banks, post office, hospital & Police stations are available in St. Catherine.
- St. Catherine has hotels, restaurants, military airport and public buses station.
- Saint Catherine's Monastery is situated at the foot of Mount Sinai 2275 Meters.
- It is an orthodox monastery devoted to Christian martyr Catherine of Alexandria.
- The monastery is known officially "Sacred Monastery of the God Trodden Mount Sinai".
- The monastery features the known Burning Bush, Moses Well & Transfiguration church.
- The monastery is also known for its library that has unique codices & manuscripts.
- Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain" is the place where Moses received the 10 Commandments.
- The mountain lies next to Mount Catherine 2630 Meters, the highest peak in Egypt.
- The Moses Mountain of Sinai is an important sacred place in the Abrahamic religions.
- Trippers may visit the monastery separately or combine a visit to the mount too.
Experience St Catherine Monastery in Sinai desert in a day trip from Sharm el Sheikh. Morning pick up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and tavel in air-conditioned comfort van for around 3 hours to St. Catherine Monastery. Saint Catherine's Orthodox Monastery is one of the best-known early monastic establishments, lies at the foot of Mount Sinai. Built at the site where Moses is believed to have seen the Burning Bush, fortified and provided with a main church by Emperor Justinian I in the 6th century AD to house the bones of St. Catherine of Alexandria. After touring the Monastery you will move to Dahab; the second most famous city in Sinai, it is a small town, It also enjoys turquoise sea and off-beat cafe life, with swaying palms. Have lunch at a local restaurant then drive back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Qualified private tour guide
- Admission fees for National Park
- All tour transfers with AC vehicle
- Lunch in Dahab during the tour
- Botteled Water during trip
- Sharm hotel pickup & drop off
- All trip taxes & service charges
- Sun Glasses and hat
- Hair cover and long clothes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.