Book Sharm Tour to Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain" Excursion From Sharm El Sheikh. Trip to Where Moses Received the 10 Commandaments, Wander the Sunrise & Descend to in Saint Catherine’s Monastery Then Return Back to Hotel.
Facts About St. Catherine:
- Saint Catherine is capital of Saint Catherine city in the South Sinai Governorate.
- St. Catherine city is about 225 Km from Sharm El Sheikh, 75 Km from Nuwibaa city.
- St. Catherine city famous for St. Catherine orthodox monastery and Moses Mountain.
- Saint Catherine dates back to Pharaonic Era although its monastery dates to 527.
- ATMs, banks, post office, hospital & Police stations are available in St. Catherine.
- St. Catherine has hotels, restaurants, military airport and public buses station.
- Saint Catherine's Monastery is situated at the foot of Mount Sinai 2275 Meters.
- It is an orthodox monastery devoted to Christian martyr Catherine of Alexandria.
- The monastery is known officially "Sacred Monastery of the God Trodden Mount Sinai".
- The monastery features the known Burning Bush, Moses Well & Transfiguration church.
- The monastery is also known for its library that has unique codices & manuscripts.
- Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain" is the place where Moses received the 10 Commandments.
- The mountain lies next to Mount Catherine 2630 Meters, the highest peak in Egypt.
- The Moses Mountain of Sinai is an important sacred place in the Abrahamic religions.
- Trippers may visit the monastery separately or combine a visit to the mount too.
Admire the sun rise over the desert in remarkable visit to the place where Moses received the ten Commandments. You'll travel in air-conditioned van with your guide up to Moses' Mountain summit and St. Catherine's Monastery experience. There is so much mystery, spiritual projection and adulation surrounding the mountain. It takes about 3 hours to climb the 7,498-foot peak of Mount Sinai following the Path of Moses, a stairway of nearly 4,000 steps. There is a longer, less strenuous route up the opposite side, though it is less scenic. Start to climb the mountain at 1 Am either on foot or by camels (extra cost), wait for the Sun Rise over the mountain befor climbing down for breakfast then onto St. Catherine monastery, built between 527 and 565 A.D. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Sharm hotel iickup and drop off
- All trip transfers with private van
- Tourist guide of your own language
- Admission fees to the National Park
- Expert Bedouin tour guide
- Water & soft drinks during trip
- Breakfast meal in St. Catherine
- All trip services charges & taxes
- Sun Glasses and Hat
- Comfortable Warm Clothes
- Passport Sporty Shoes
- Break Fast box
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.