Book Aqaba Excursion to Wadi Rum & Petra Tour From Aqaba Port. Trip for cruise ship passengers calling at Aqaba port to enjoy the culture and adventure of the Jordan Desert. Visit Petra with Wadi Rum the most impressing desert landscapes in the world.
- The Treasury is Among Petra's popular architecture; It is 2,000 years old.
- Petra was the capital city of Nabataens & though to have been built 312 BC.
- In 1985 Petra city was named as UNESCO World cultural Heritage Site.
- Petra was an important junction for spices & silk trade with other products.
- Petra name comes from the Greek word for rock, it is home to over 800 tombs.
- Petra had water conduit system with enough water to support 30,000 people.
- Many of Petra buildings been destroyed after An earthquake in 363.
- Most of Petra treasures were stolen and 85 % of the city still undiscovered
- Petra proves that Middle East was an influential region of the world.
- Wadi Rum is a Jordan largest rock cut valley 60 km east of Aqaba, it means 'elevated'.
- Wadi Rum has been rich with many prehistoric cultures including the Nabateans people.
- Wadi Rum is now Jordan's important tourist spots attracting many climbers & trekkers.
- Eco adventure tourism in Wadi Rum is the source of income for Zalabia Bedouin people.
- The area of Wadi Rum been recently used as a background setting for some known movies.
- Wadi Rum extends for about 720 km2 at an elevation of 1,750 m and settled at 8000 BC.
We will pick you up for the tour from Aqaba port then travel to enjoy Petra. Petra Means 'stone' it is Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. In 1985 Petra was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and in 2007 it was named one of the new seven wonders of the world. Start the trip on horse back or on foot to Siq Canyon and continue to the beautiful Treasury. Then you will continue tour walking along the Street of Facades, see the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. Then continue to the protected area of Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum is now acknowledged as one of the world's foremost desert climbing and hiking areas, where you can walk in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Explore the area famous for its rough mountains and colored sand dunes during a 4x4 Jeep tour; enjoy canyons, sand dunes, rock inscriptions and a natural rock bridge. End the tour with lunch in Wadi Rum then drive back to your cruise in Aqaba port.
- Aqaba Port pickup & drop off services
- Transfers with AC vehicle during trip
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Local tour guide in Petra only for sightseeing
- Admission fees as per trip itinerary
- Short horse ride trip in Petra (if available)
- Safari tour for 1.5 hours by 4x4 Jeep in Wadi Rum
- Lunch in Petra 05 stars Restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.