Enjoy Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour. Trip to Dead Sea to Swim, Float and Enjoy the Minerals Rich Mud. Book Guided Dead Sea Tour From Aqaba Port to Explore the Lowest Point on Earth.
Dead Sea Facts:
- The Dead Sea borders Jordan to east, Israel and the West Bank to the west.
- The Dead Sea is a saltwater lake with a salt content of 33% with NO marine life.
- The Dead Sea is rich with several minerals that normally exist within our bodies.
- Egyptians used mud in mummification, Cleopatra used the Dead Sea natural cosmetics.
- The weather of the Dead Sea area is always sunny, warm and dry the year round.
- The Dead Sea is mentioned in the Bible and Aristotle wrote also about it.
- 3,000,000 years old and the shores of the Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth.
- People can float on the water Due to The Dead Sea’s unusually salt concentration.
We start our tour from your cruise exit door at Aqaba port then drive to the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth 400 meters below the sea level and it is recognized for its salty water and the high density of minerals in water make it very valuable for many health treatments. Once you will be there, you will enjoy enough free time for swimming and floating on water then enjoy the lunch in the Dead Sea area area before traveling back by 15.30 pm to Aqaba port.
- Pick up from Aqaba port & drop off seervice
- Transportation with Ac van during the trip
- Expert English speaking driver during trip
- Entrance fees as per the trip itinerary
- Lunch at the Dead Sea
- All service charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.