Book Hurghada Excursion to Valley Kings, Karnak Temples & Luxor Tour From Hurghada By Car. Guided Trip to Luxor East and West Banks, Nile Felucca, Lunch and Return Transfer.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
We will pick you up for the tour from Hurghada hotel early in the morning with private air conditioned van for a discovery tour to Karnak temples; the largest temple complex ever built by man, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity. Karnak Temple is more than a temple, a vast complex comprises an incredible maze of temples, sphinxes, columns and pylons. Next we will cross the river Nile by Felucca to explore The City of The Dead; The Valley of the Kings is the resting place for dozens of ancient Egypt's rulers, more than 63 tombs were built for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom of Ancient Egypt in the valley. Continue the tour to the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III then end you tour at Temple of Queen Hatshepsut; The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. It is one of the most characteristic temples in the whole of Egypt. Leave Luxor and drive back to Hurghada.
- All transfers during tour with private AC car
- Hurghada Hotel pickup and Drop off service
- Personal Qualified Egyptologist tourist guide
- Mineral water & Soft drink during the tours
- Entrance fees as per above tour itinerary
- Lunch meal in Luxor during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.