Book 2 Days Marsa Alam Tour to Luxor Excursion From Marsa Alam. Trip to Karnak Temples, Valley Kings and More of Luxor Tourist Attractions With Private AC van, Personal guide, meals and accomodation included.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Day 01: Luxor East Bank Tour Early morning pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Marsa Alam and travel to Luxor. Upon arrival to Luxor you will start at Luxor East Bank; It refers to the the main modern city of Luxor, the vast majority of hotels and tourist facilities are to be found in the East Bank. Sights you’ll see in the east bank include Luxor and Karnak impressive Temples. Pay a visit to the Karnak Temples; the biggest worship place in world history. This complex of temples started very early over two thousand years and changes been added age after age of pharaohs history. Move onto Luxor temple dedicated to the god Amun. Enjoy short shopping trip time before transfer to hotel in Luxor for overnight.
Day 02: Luxor West Bank Tour Tour starts after the breakfast in hotel, then you will cross to the Nile to the West Bank of Luxor; It is even more than an archaeological paradise. at the Western Bank of Luxor there are more than 30 known sites of richly adorned mortuary temples of rulers of the New Kingdom. The West Bank of Luxor is also the gateway to the amazing Valley of the Kings !! Start the tour stopping at the two Colossi of Memnon, then drive to the Valley of the Kings where the highly adorned tombs of the New Kingdom famous kings are carved deep into rocks. Continue tour to the temple of the famous quuen Hatshepsut the only powerful woman ruled Egypt in ancient times. End your Luxor tour driving back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel pickup & drop off
- Tour Transportation with modern van
- Admission fees as per tour itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide
- Lunch meals in Luxor during tours
- 01 night in Sheraton Luxor hotel with breakfast
- Bottle of mineral water during tours
- Taxes and service charges
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.