Book Marsa Alam Excursion to Luxor Tour From Marsa Alam. Trip to Vallay Kings, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Memnon Colossi and More of Luxor From Marsa Alam With Private Car, Personal Guide, Entry Fess, Lunch Meal and Return Transfer Included.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Morning pick up for the trip from your hotel in Marsa Alam and travel to Luxor. Luxor means "Palaces" constructed over the site of ancient Thebes, it is Egypt top tourist attraction. Upon arrival to Luxor, visit Karnak the biggest worship place in world history, started over 2000 years and changes been added ages after ages. Proceed to Luxor temple which is dedicated to the sun god Amun Ra. Then you will cross to the Nile to the West Bank of Luxor. Visit the two Colossi of Memnon, then drive to the Valley of the Kings where the tombs for the New Kingdom famous kings are carved deep into rocks. Continue tour to the temple of queen Hatshepsut the strong woman who ruled Egypt in ancient times. End the tour driving back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam Hotel pickup & drop off
- Tour Transportation in modern van
- Admission fees as per trip itinerary
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide
- Lunch meal in Luxor during tour
- A bottle of mineral water per trip
- Trip Taxes & service charges
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.