Book 2 Days Marsa Alam Excursion to Cairo & Luxor Tour From Marsa Alam. Trip to Egyptian Museum, Giza Pyramids, Valley Kings, Luxor and Karnak Temples From Marsa Alam With Transfers, Entrance Fees, Guide and Meals Included.
Facts About Cairo & Luxor:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Day 01: Cairo & Giza Pyramids Tour Early morning pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Marsa Alam to Hurghada airport for 50 minutes flight to Cairo "The City of 1000 Minarets", Cairo is the capital city of Egypt and indeed its history is intertwined with that of the country. Greater Cairo encompasses various historic towns and modern districts. Upon arrival to Cairo you will start the tour at Giza Plateau to explore the great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple that belongs to King Chefren complex. Continue trip to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo most famous square in the city down town where wide selection of Egypt artifacts from all Pharaonic period are displayed. Finally you will be taken to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor, then transfer to the hotel in Luxor and overnight.
Day 02: Luxor East & West Bank Tour Start tour after breakfast in hotel to discover Luxor. It is Egypt's great tourist attractions in Upper Egypt and the Nile Valley, Luxor has frequently been characterized as the "world's greatest open air museum" as the ruins of Karnak and Luxor temples stand within the city. Luxor has much to offer from vast temples, to ancient royal tombs and a busy modern life ! Start tour at Karnak Temples, the largest place of worship ever built. Then move to the West Bank of Luxor and stop by the Colossi of Memnon. Proceed to visit the Valley of the Kings, only three tombs are paid in your trip excluding Tutankhamen. After that you will continue the tour at El Deir El Bahary, dedicated to Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. Finally, you will be transferred in private AC van back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pickup
- drop off service
- Domestic flight tickets (Hurghada / Cairo / Luxor)
- 01 night at Sheraton Resort in Luxor basis BB
- Tour transportation with private modern AC van
- Personal expert Egyptologist tourist guide
- Admission fees as per above tour itinerary
- Lunch meals in Cairo & Luxor during tours
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Tour taxes & service charges
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.