2 Days Marsa Alam to Cairo Tour, Overnight Trip From Marsa Alam to Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo. Book Private Cairo Tour From Marsa Alam With Meals, Accomodation, Guide, Transfers and Entrance Fees.
Facts About Cairo:
- Cairo is the political, commercial and cultural capital city of Egypt.
- Greater Cairo covers an area of 500 sq km with 22 millions population.
- Greater Cairo is the biggest African, Arab and Middle Eastern city.
- Cairo is known in Arabic "Al Qahirah" which means the "victorious".
- Cairo was the refugee of the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
- Greater Cairo is home to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic sights in Egypt
- River Nile goes through Cairo city with 2 large islands in its middle.
- Cairo history goes back to 3200 BC although modern city started 969 AD.
- From Cairo you can visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshour.
- Cairo connects you to the rest of Egypt by air, land and river Nile.
Day 01: Giza Pyramids Tour Early morning pick you up for the tour from your hotel in Marsa Alam, drive to Hurghada airport to get the short flight to Cairo. Upon arrival to Cairo you will start at the Pyramids of Giza; The most famous three Egyptian pyramids on the outskirts of Cairo. Erected on a rocky plateau on the west bank of the Nile River designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. Then you will leave Giza plateau going to Sakkara step pyramid which is not as awesome as the ones in Giza but older. End your first day with a transfer to your hotel in Cairo for overnight.
Day 02: Cairo Sightseeing Tour Start Cairo next tour after breakfast in hotel, enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum located in Tahrir Square, the museum displays artifacts from several Pharaonic period. It enjoys also a rare collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world including Tutankhamen treasures. Then proceed to the Old part of Cairo going to Salah El Din Citadel including Mohammed Ali's Alabaster mosque. It is one of Cairo's popular tourist attractions, as well as a highly visible landmark on Cairo's skyline. Finally move to Khan El Khalili for free shopping trip time before moving to Cairo airport for the flight back to Hurghada then transfer to Marsa Alam.
- Marsa Alam hotel pickup & drop off services
- All tour transportation with private AC van
- Return flight tickets Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada
- 01 night in Le Meridien Pyramids Cairo hotel basis BB
- Expert Egyptologist tourist guide for sightseeing
- Admission fees as per above tour itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo
- A bottle of Mineral water during tours
- Tour service charges & taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.