Book 2 Days Marsa Alam Excursion to Abu Simbel & Aswan Tour From Marsa Alam. Trip to Visit Abu Simbel Temples and the Temples of Aswan Privately With an Air Conditioned Van From Marsa Alam.
Facts About Abu Simbel Temples:
- Abu Simbel is located in southern Egypt 350 Km south about 4 hours driving from Aswan city.
- Abu Simbel temples were unknown until being rediscovered 1813 AD by the Swiss researcher.
- Abu Simbel temples are two rock cut temples built during the reign of Ramses II about 1200 B.C.
- One of Abu Simbel temples is devoted to Ramses II & the other is devoted to his wife Nefertari.
- Queen Nefertari is the only of Ramses II wives that has Temple dedicated to her in Abu Simbel.
- Abu Simbel Temples were moved 65 meters above original spot & 200 meters from shoreline
- Cameras aren't permitted in Abu Simbel temples to protect hand carved pillars & wall paintings.
- Many Nile River cruises passengers can relish tripping to visit and explore Abu Simbel temples.
- Abu Simbel site with other close attractions were designated "UNESCO World Heritage" in 1979.
- On Feb 22 - Oct 22 the sun rays penetrate Abu Simbel to illuminate the innermost sanctuary.
Day 1: Aswan City Tour Early morning pickup for the tour from Marsa Alam hotel, travel in an Ac modern van for four and half hours to Aswan. Aswan is Egypt’s southernmost city located about 899 km from Cairo. Aswan is a peacful Nile Valley city where the Nile is more pretty than anywhere else, it is also a busy market and tourist center. Arrive to Philae Temple, it was transferred to Agilika Island due to the High Dam construction. Continue tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, it offers unique insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques. Now visit the engineering miracle of the High Dam built in 1970. Transfer to the hotel in Aswan and overnight.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Tour Grab your breakfast box, prepare yourself for the life time trip that starts at 03:15 AM from your hotel reception then travel for 3 hours to Abu Simbel. No temple has such ancient, in-built heart and soul, modern story of discovery and rescue. The twin temples of Abu Simbel are Egypt's top tourist attractions. Built in 1257 BCE by Ramses the second as a lasting monument to himself and his wife queen Nefertari. The visitors are wandering the relocated temples, in 1968 after the heroic international rescue efforts avoid being flooded following Lake Nasser creation. End the tour driving back to Aswan to spend some free walking time before getting back to Marsa Alam by 6 pm.
- Marsa Alam hotel Pickup & drop off service
- Expert private Egyptologist tourist guide
- All tour transfers with private AC van
- 01 night in Aswan 5- hotel basis BB
- Admission fees as per tour itinerary
- Bottle of mineral water during trip
- Lunch meals in Aswan restaurant
- Tour Service charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.