Book Safaga Tour to Luxor Excursion From Safaga Port. Trip to Valley of Kings, Karnak, Deir Al Bahary with other Tombs & Temples Of Luxor From Safaga Port.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Morning time we will pick you up for the trip from your cruise at Safaga Port to the visit Luxor. Upon arrival to Luxor you will start the tour at the world famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Then you will enjoy a relaxing Lunch en route and then you will be moved into the West Bank of the Nile river to visit the Colossi of Memnon; 2 massive 64 feet quartz statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Then you will enjoy a visit to the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly graced and full of treasures of the pharaohs. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary; The temple is Known as the "Splendor of Splendors" and is considered one of the "incomparable monuments of ancient Egypt." Finally you will be escorted with your guide back to the cruise in Safaga Port : departure time from Luxor depends on the departure time of your ship at Safaga Port ( 220km )
- Meet & greet service at Safaga port
- Assistance during excursions
- All tour transfers with AC vehicle
- Academic Egyptologist toutist guide
- Admission fees as per trip itinerary
- Lunch meal in Luxor during trip
- Mineral water & soft drinks on board
- Tour service charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.