Book 2 Days Safaga Excursion to Luxor Tour From Safaga Port. Overnight Cruise Trip to Luxor City Sightseeing. Visit Karnak, Luxor Temples, Memnon Colossi, Hatshepsut Temple and Valley Of Kings From Safaga Port, Egypt.
Facts About Luxor:
- Luxor is an Egyptian city, the capital of Luxor Governorate in Upper Egypt.
- Luxor covers an area of about 416 sq Km with population of 488,000 people.
- Luxor is a great open air museum at the same location of the ancient Thebes.
- Modern Luxor "ancient Thebes" was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom
- The River Nile divides Luxor city Modern East bank & the historic West bank.
- The famous Karnak and Luxor temples are standing within the modern in the East.
- The Vally of kings, Queens, Hatshepsut temple and more sites are in West Luxor.
- Luxor current name is taken from the Arabic word "Qasr" which means palaces.
- The weather in Luxor is hot desert like the rest of Egypt with 40 °C in summer.
- Luxor economy depends mainly on tourism industry then the sugarcane agriculture.
- Luxor is served with an international airport, rails, highways and Nile ferries.
- Aswan, Hurghada, El Minya & Safaga are the nearest tourist destinations to Luxor.
- Night shows, air balloon & Nile cruising are popular activities for Luxor visitor.
Day 1: Luxor East Bank Tour Morning time we will pick you up for the trip from your cruise parking in Safaga port to visit Luxor; Luxor East Bank refers to the the main modern city of Luxor, in ancient times the East Bank was "The City Of The Living" and of the gods' temples as Ancient Egyptians connected the rising sun in the east to the creation of life. Upon arrival to Luxor you will start tour at the world famous Karnak temple then you will enjoy a relaxing Lunch en route and move to Luxor temple. Later on you will take a relaxing sail on the River Nile by Felucca “Typical Egyptian sailing boat” for a romantic trip with sunset view. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor for check in and overnight.
Day 02: Luxor West Bank Tour Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel then go to West Bank of the Nile River; The western shore of the Nile in front of Luxor, it is even more than an archaeological paradise. Luxor West Bank is much more than what we refer to as the Valley of the Kings, on the West Bank of Luxor there are more than thirty known sites of temples !! Visit the two Colossi of Memnon, and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock. Then you will visit the Hatshipsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple was dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut. Return back to hotel for a quick check out and get lunch before returning back to Safaga.
- Meet and greet service at Safaga port
- All ttrip ransfers with private AC van
- Academic Egyptologist tourist guide
- 2 Lunch meals during trip in Luxor
- Accommodation in Sheraton Luxor Resort
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Mineral water and soft drinks duting trips
- Entrance fees to all sites as per trip itinerary
- Tour service charges and taxes included
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.