Sharm Tour to St. Catherine Monastery Excursion From Sharm Port. Trip to Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain", Moses Well, the Burning Bush, Mosaic of Transfiguration in the Orthodox Monastery of St Catherine From Sharm Marina.
Facts About St. Catherine:
- Saint Catherine is capital of Saint Catherine city in the South Sinai Governorate.
- St. Catherine city is about 225 Km from Sharm El Sheikh, 75 Km from Nuwibaa city.
- St. Catherine city famous for St. Catherine orthodox monastery and Moses Mountain.
- Saint Catherine dates back to Pharaonic Era although its monastery dates to 527.
- ATMs, banks, post office, hospital & Police stations are available in St. Catherine.
- St. Catherine has hotels, restaurants, military airport and public buses station.
- Saint Catherine's Monastery is situated at the foot of Mount Sinai 2275 Meters.
- It is an orthodox monastery devoted to Christian martyr Catherine of Alexandria.
- The monastery is known officially "Sacred Monastery of the God Trodden Mount Sinai".
- The monastery features the known Burning Bush, Moses Well & Transfiguration church.
- The monastery is also known for its library that has unique codices & manuscripts.
- Mount Sinai "Moses Mountain" is the place where Moses received the 10 Commandments.
- The mountain lies next to Mount Catherine 2630 Meters, the highest peak in Egypt.
- The Moses Mountain of Sinai is an important sacred place in the Abrahamic religions.
- Trippers may visit the monastery separately or combine a visit to the mount too.
Pick up for the tour from Sharm El Sheikh marina, then we will drive to the city of St. Catherine at the foot of Sinai Mountain & the Monastery of Saint Catherine. t is 3 Hours driving "220 Km" from Sharm El Sheikh. Visit St. Catherine monastery which is the oldest monastery of Christianity it is an Orthodox Greek monastery within its imposing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious & historical structures. Move to Dahab; it is a Bedouin village, it is now one of the most famous dive areas in the Red Sea. Dahab was named after its golden beaches, It also enjoys turquoise sea and off-beat cafe life, with swaying palms, fine sand and wonderful snorkeling opportunities. Dahab city tour and shopping tours then you will have lunch at local restaurant then we will drive back to the port.
- Sharm Port pickup and drop off service
- All excursion transfers in Ac Vehicle
- Tourist guide of your language
- Admission fees to the National park
- Water & soft drinks during tour
- Lunch meal during tour
- Tour services charges and taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete below attached form & we will get back to you in 24 hours.
- We speak most languages, you may choose certain contact languages.
- Save money today with our affordable discount Egypt travel specials.
- We offer privately operated service unless group prices are required.
- Book with us to Save big on Egypt online attractions tickets & Tours.
- We guarantee Fast Easy booking with Lowest prices at the best value.
- Published price is in USD but you may pay in your selected currency.
- Prices are per person excluding personal expenses & special request.
- We update price seasonally to give you best updated quote & service.
- Cheap Last minute, group bookings deals are available with great rates.
- Your Kid below 6 years is free & 50 % for kids between 6 to 12 years.
- Extra charges may apply for kids for air fares if included in packages.
- You need to deposit us with 25 % in order to get your tours confirmed.
- We offer multiple payment methods; online with card & wire transfer.
- Our confirmation email includes printable receipt & our contacts list.
- Pay the rest of trips cost on the day of trip in cash or with credit card.
- Cancellation penalties are applied only in personal type circumstance.
- Good discounts are are given big groups, incentive groups and agents.